Hello everyone, you must be looking for a way to watch shows or movies with the Tubi TV and download it for PC? In that case, you’ve come to the right place.
In this article, we can teach you how to install this app into your computer. But before we do that, let us introduce a bit about the Tubi TV app.
This TV application is available from the Google Play Store. Every show that they listed are free to watch and 100% legal. Anyone is free to view and use it.
It has many genres ranging from drama, action, comedy, horror, anime, and even kids channel for cartoons. Every week, they always add a new TV series and movies that you can watch to entertain yourself.
Now, since you are here, you might be wondering on how to download and install the Tubi TV on your PC. If you want its Android app, you can run and use it to your PC if you are going to use an Android emulator software.
Otherwise, you can use the web version from their website. Now, if you want to continue using the Android app of Tubi TV on your Windows 10/8/7 PC, proceed to the installation of the emulator program.
Tubi TV For PC – How To Download And Install Using Emulator
If you are not familiar with emulators, it is merely a tool that creates a virtualized environment on your Windows or Mac. It means that you can generate the android operating system from your computer.
Using it allows you to install and download android apps like Tubi TV on your computer. Also, we are going to recommend and use the Nox Player emulator, which is free and easy to use.
Now, to install this emulator, you have to follow the steps below.
- Enter the website of the Nox Player by typing this to the google search engine.
- Once you found its website, find the download button and click it. Make sure to get the installer for your Operating System.
- Save the installer to your computer. Downloading it will take around 10 – 30 minutes, depending on the speed of your internet connection.
- Once you have finished it, open the installer of the Nox Player and accept the terms and conditions.
- Now you will be able to click the “Install” button after that, so click it to start the installation.
- Wait for the setup to complete and when it does, go back to your desktop and check for the shortcut of Nox Player.
- Double click its icon to start this emulator to your computer.
- Find the Google Play Store icon and then open it. Since this is the first time you open it, you must log in to your account details to use it.
- After that, search for the “Tubi TV” using the search icon from the top of Google Play Store.
- Click the “Install” button to start the download process.
In this way, you will be able to download and install the Tubi TV app on your PC. If the Play Store cannot access from your country, you can either use a VPN or use the APK installation. If you want to use APK, you have to follow the method below.
Alternative Method Of Installing The Tubi TV Using APK
Just in case you have trouble with Play Store, you can use the APK installer to bypass the login page for the Google Play Store. However, if you can entirely access the Play Store and download the Tubi TV app on it, then you can skip this part.
Now, to start this method, open a new tab in your web browser and type the Tubi TV APK. Download this file and then save it to your computer, where you can find it easily, such as your desktop.
Next is to open the Nox Player emulator and click the “Install APK” option from its menu. Find the APK file of the Tubi TV and then open it.
Follow the instruction to install it. Once the installation is over, you will see a newly generated icon of this app from the Nox Player’s home or app drawer.
Hover your mouse to its icon and click it to start. This method has only one weakness, being unable to update the app itself automatically.
Since y from outside the Play Store, you cannot update it automatically from this app. So to update it, you have to download the latest APK version and replace the old installation app.
Increasing The Speed Of Emulator
Sometimes, even if you have an excellent spec of computer or laptop, running an emulator seems to be slow and unresponsive. To fix this issue, you can simply enable the virtualization technology.
These settings, however, can only be found from the UEFI or BIOS menu. Also, you have to be careful when you go in there because modifying other BIOS settings may prevent your computer from booting correctly.
Now, if you want to change this setting, start by rebooting your computer to BIOS by repeatedly tapping the F2 or Delete key from your keyboard during the POST.
Once you entered the BIOS menu, find the virtualization, and then enable it. Save its settings, and you can now restart your computer regularly.
Open the Nox Player emulator and Tubi TV app from your PC and see the difference. In case you are still having trouble, the issue might lie in your hardware.
Make sure that your computer has the latest version of GPU drivers, installed necessary files such as .Net and Visual C++ Redistributable, and of course, your RAM must be higher than 2GB.
With the following method, you will be able to enjoy watching your favorite shows from a computer using the Tubi TV app for PC. In this way, you can watch it from a more significant and larger screen monitor. You also don’t have to wait for the official release of this app dedicatedly for Windows or Mac Operating System.
- Broken Universe: Tower Defense For PC – Windows & Mac Download - December 1, 2022
- Dungeon of Gods For PC – Windows & Mac Download - December 1, 2022
- Bub’s Puzzle Blast! For PC – Windows & Mac Download - December 1, 2022