Do you want to make music from your computer using the GarageBand for PC? In that case, read our guide here, and we will help you install it.
The GarageBand app can help you start to create music because it has a built-in template that you can apply immediately. If you don’t like this, it also gives you an option to start from scratch.
It also has remix FX that you can apply to create music with DJ style effects. You can also download music instruments that replicate its sound and effects for free.
This software is a free app available exclusively for Apple App Store. It means that you can only download and install this from a device made by Apple Inc.
To download and install the GarageBand on Windows PC, there are two methods to do this. First, you can try running a Virtual MacOS on your computer and install it from there.
The other one is to use an emulator program and use the GarageBand app from it.
In this article, we are going to teach you the installation of the GarageBand app on PC using the emulator program. That’s because the procedure is more uncomplicated and easy to do.
GarageBand For PC – What Emulator Program To Use On Windows 10, 8, or 7
Since this is an iOS-based app, you would be looking for an emulator for it. There’s a lot of emulators that you can choose, but we recommend the best emulator for running the GarageBand app on your PC – the iPadian emulator.
This emulator has a friendly graphical user interface that replicates the real iOS environment. It also has a built-in AppStore where you can find the GarageBand app on it.
The iPadian emulator can be download from their website, but you need to purchase it before. It is the only disadvantage of this emulator program.
If you decided to get it, first, make sure to read the minimum requirements of this emulator to ensure that you won’t waste your time and money.
- The computer or laptop that you are using must have a processor that can run a minimum of 1 GHz speed.
- This emulator requires, and Adobe Air installed on your computer or laptop. To install it first, you can get the installer from the website of Adobe.
- Next is to check your Operating System, it needs you to have a Windows 10/8/7. Windows XP is not compatible with it anymore.
- Running an emulator needs you to have plenty of RAM installed. If you have more than 2 GB, you can run the GarageBand app without memory problems.
- Free up some of your hard disk drive in case you are running out. Make at least 10 GB of free space before you download and install it.
- Your computer must have a Visual C++ Redistributable installed. You can find the installer of this module from the Microsoft website.
These are the requirements of the iPadian emulator. If you have the following, then you can proceed to download the emulator program.
Installing The GarageBand App Using iPadian Emulator
The installation method of this emulator is easy to do. Assuming that you have already downloaded the installer, follow the guide below to install it.
- Double click the installer of the iPadian emulator to run it.
- You must accept the terms and conditions of this app so that you can proceed to the next step.
- Click the install button to start the installation and wait for it to complete.
- After you finished the installation, check your desktop to see the iPadian emulator shortcut.
- Open it and then set up an account to Apple AppStore.
- Create or use your existing email and log in to your account here.
- Once you are inside the App Store, you can now find the Garageband by typing it on the search bar.
- Click the download button once you found it on the Apple Appstore and wait for the download to finish.
- Check the home of the iPadian, and the shortcut of GarageBand on your PC will be located in there.
- Double click it so that you can start using this app on your computer.
Congratulations, you have completed the installation of the GarageBand for Windows PC. Now you can enjoy using it from your laptop or computer.
Slow Responding Emulation Fix
It is the most common problem of emulator software. And the most common solution is to enable virtualization. Since the iPadian is an emulator, it uses a VM, so it will benefit by allowing the virtualization technology.
If you want to do this, you must be careful because modifying other BIOS settings will prevent your computer correctly, so don’t change any other settings other than virtualization.
Once you enable this app, reboot your computer and rerun the iPadian emulator. Now open the GarageBand on your Windows, and you will see the difference.
In case you still have a problem, check the drivers of your computer, especially the graphics card, make sure that GPU drivers were correctly installed. Otherwise, you can update it as well.
This application might be exclusive for the Mac OS and iOS-based device, but this doesn’t mean you cannot use it on Windows. With the emulator program like iPadian, you will be able to download and enjoy the GarageBand for PC.
Create beautiful music from different instruments using the GarageBand for PC. Download and install this app on Windows 10/8/7 & Mac.
- Broken Universe: Tower Defense For PC – Windows & Mac Download - December 1, 2022
- Dungeon of Gods For PC – Windows & Mac Download - December 1, 2022
- Bub’s Puzzle Blast! For PC – Windows & Mac Download - December 1, 2022
Table of Contents