The PicsArt Photo Editor is an excellent picture editing tool that has all features that you needed. If you want to use and install the PicsArt for PC for editing your photos, we will guide you in this article.
For now, we will introduce a little about this app. The PicsArt app is a professional tool that has a feature like the popular Adobe Photoshop. Many people love using it because of its tons of tools you can apply when editing photos or images.
However, the PicsArt Photo Editor app comes with two versions; free and paid. Usually, the free version of this app is enough for people who will only use it for basic needs, but this has ads and a watermark.
While paid version comes with a complete set of their features and has way more options for creating, filtering, and adding effects on your photos, a lot of tools for enhancing photos are available online. Still, the PicsArt app has the most advance and one of the most straightforward apps to use.
In reality, the PicsArt app for Windows PC or Mac is easy to install, and there are multiple ways to run it on your computer. In the guide below, we will teach you how to run this app using an emulator program or install it from the Windows Store.
PicsArt For PC – How To Download Using Emulator Program
Since using an emulator is essential for running the PicsArt app on your PC, you need to get and install an emulator into your computer. If you don’t know about emulators, it is a software that allows you to run an Android Operating System within your Windows or Mac Operating System.
It is a great alternative way to install an Android app that you cannot usually find on Windows nor Mac. We recommend that you use the Nox Player emulator because it is lightweight, easy to install, and fast.
- First, to get the Nox Player emulator, it is highly recommended that you get the installer from their website. You can do a simple google search to find it and then download it to your PC.
- Locate the Nox Player installer from your computer once you completed the download and then execute it.
- The installation window will now appear. Follow the indicated instruction to install it by agreeing to its terms and conditions then click the install button.
- Go to your desktop once the installation has finished and then run the Nox App Player.
- After that, open the Google Play Store and then enter your account.
- We will assume that you have logged in your account, so the next step is to look for the PicsArt app from the Google Play Store.
- After that, you have to install it. Make sure that you download the official release of this software because sometimes, an app with a similar name will appear, so you have to be careful.
- Once you completed the installation, you can find the PicsArt app on your PC by checking the Nox Player. The shortcut will be there, so click to start it.
In case the emulator is performing slow, you can increase the performance by enabling the virtualization. It is an optional but critical requirement of an emulator.
To enable it, you need to go to your UEFI or BIOS menu and then turn on this option from there. You will see an increase in speed once you enabled and rerun the emulator program.
How To Download & Install PicsArt App On Your PC From The Microsoft Store – Windows 10, 8, 7
Another way to download and install the PicsArt app on your Windows PC is by going to the Windows Store. To use this method, follow the guide below.
- First, you need to open the Microsoft Store. You can search for this app on your PC to find it.
- Now, the Microsoft Store will open, click the search button at the top and then search for the PicsArt.
- Make sure to click the right app and then click the “Install” button to start the download.
- Once the installation has finished, click your start menu and then look for the PicsArt by using the search.
- Running the PicsArt App for the first time will prompt you to log in. You can use your Facebook account or Gmail. You also have the option to create a new account from the PicsArt.
Keep in mind that this app is trial only and does not have a free version. When the trial version is over, you need to purchase it, especially if you love using it to support the developers.
The PicsArt app is a top-rated app from the Android OS, and thus, many people wonder if this is available on Windows. With the following guide, you will learn that it is not that hard to download and install the PicsArt for PC. If you find this article about the PicsArt app useful and helpful, feel free to share it with your friends or family.
- Broken Universe: Tower Defense For PC – Windows & Mac Download - December 1, 2022
- Dungeon of Gods For PC – Windows & Mac Download - December 1, 2022
- Bub’s Puzzle Blast! For PC – Windows & Mac Download - December 1, 2022