Are you looking for a way to view your IP camera from your computer using the Blink app for PC? In that case, we can teach you how to do that.
In this article, we are going to share with you how to download and install the Blink app on your PC. Before we discuss it, we are going to introduce a bit about the Blink app.
This software is a useful tool to control and manage your camera easily from your phone or tablet. With this app, you can instantly watch the live feeds of your camera in realtime.
In some cases, you might want to use your computer to view and manage your IP camera, and this is the most common reason why people are searching for the Blink app for Windows 10/8/7/ Mac PC.
The sad news is there’s no official version for the laptop or computer, and you cannot install this app directly into your Windows or Mac.
But there’s another method or way to run this app, and we will help you to do that. In order to install the Blink app on PC Windows or Mac, first, you need to install an emulator of an Android Operating System.
As you might already guest, we are going to use the Android application of the Blink app and run it to your computer; that’s why we will use an emulator.
How To Download And Install Blink App For PC Into Windows Or Mac?
Since you’ve already known that you need to use an emulator, you might be wondering what exactly this program is?
An emulator is a software that creates a virtualized environment of Android that enables you to run apps with it. Now let’s talk about the installation steps of this app below.
- First, you have to get the installer of the Nox Player. It can be download from its website, so visit it and save the installer to your computer.
- Once you have the installer file on your PC, double click to start the setup.
- Just follow what this emulator requires you to do and then click the install button.
- Wait for the installation to finish and then check your desktop for the shortcut of the Nox Player and then open it.
- After that, go to the Google Play Store and use your Google account to login to your credentials. It is required before you can access the Play Store apps, in case you are having trouble, you can see our tutorial to the next topic below to fix this issue.
- Assuming that you have already integrated your account, the next thing that you need to do is to search for the Blink App from the Google Play Store.
- After you find it, click the download button, and this will also start the installation of the Blink for your PC.
- Now, you can launch the Blink on your computer by going to the menu of Nox Player and clicking its icon.
Install The Blink App On PC Using APK File
If you are facing some issues when logging in to the Google Play Store, this is the perfect way to bypass the requirements of Play Store. But if you can use the Play Store correctly, you can skip this method and just download the Blink app from there.
Also, this method requires you to go to Google search engine and search for the Blink Home Monitor APK. Once you do that, save the APK file to your computer and then launch your emulator program.
Click the install APK option and open the Blink Home Monitor APK file. The installation window will appear on the emulator, continue it, and the result will install the Blink app on your PC.
Just a reminder, doing this method will require you to manually update your Blink app since you have downloaded it from an external source, the Play Store won’t be able to update it automatically.
Troubleshooting Emulator Program
If you cannot run the emulator properly, especially the Blink app on your computer, the virtualization technology might be the answer to this.
The virtualization setting is on the BIOS menu. So be careful when you want to optimize your computer. Just don’t touch or modify other parameters other than the virtualization.
In case you don’t know how to go to BIOS, you can simply boot your computer and then tap the F2 or Delete key repeatedly. Now, this will boot your computer to BIOS.
Once you enabled the virtualization, boot your computer and open the Nox App Player. You will see a considerable performance increase after you enabled that option.
With the help of an emulator program, you can download and install the Blink app for PC, even without the official release of this software for desktop. You can still connect and manage your camera wherever you are as long as you have an internet connection.
- Broken Universe: Tower Defense For PC – Windows & Mac Download - December 1, 2022
- Dungeon of Gods For PC – Windows & Mac Download - December 1, 2022
- Bub’s Puzzle Blast! For PC – Windows & Mac Download - December 1, 2022
Table of Contents