What’s up, guys? Do you want to control your camera from your computer wherever you are with IP Pro for PC? As you can see, we can help you to do it.
We’re going to share with you the method on how to download and install the IP Pro on your Windows PC. Before discussing it, you might want to check what are the benefits and features of the IP Pro app.
The IP Pro app is a handy tool for viewing your camera remotely. Not only is managing your camera is possible but also, controlling your IP cam and take action such as Pan, Tilt, and Zoom is possible.
Many people love to control their camera using a smartphone or tablet. However, in some cases, some people would like to download the IP Pro on their PC.
If you are one of these people and trying to search for a way to download and install the IP Pro app on your Windows or Mac, you won’t find an installer of this app for the following Operating System.
It is only available for the smartphone or tablet that runs an Android or iOS. In other words, the Windows or Mac version of the IP Pro app is not available.
However, there’s a way that you can use to make the IP Pro app runs on your computer. By using an emulator program, this is possible, and you won’t have to worry about the installer for Windows or Mac.
You can use the emulator to run an Android Operating System on your computer; therefore, you can also install the IP Pro app on your PC.
IP Pro For PC – How To Download And Install On Windows 10, 8, 7 & Mac
Since you are going to use an emulator, you need to make sure that you have a computer that can run it. To summarize it, you would need a computer with a fast processor such as a dual-core.
The RAM of your computer also needs to be at least 2 GB installed. You might also consider turning on Virtualization Technology.
Enabling it will enhance the performance of your emulator. You can go and check your BIOS if you want to allow the virtualization.
Remember, don’t modify other settings you don’t know when you are inside the BIOS menu.
And lastly, have a free space on your hard drive to make sure that you will be able to download and install the IP Pro app on your PC.
If your computer has the following, the next step is to get an emulator. You might ask, which emulator to install?
We recommend using only the popular emulators available online such as the Nox Player emulator. It is not only popular but also a mighty one. To use this emulator, follow the procedure below.
- Open a new tab in your web browser and then type Nox App Player and visit the official website of this emulator.
- Find the link for download and then save the installer to your computer.
- Double click the installer after you completed the download to start using it.
- The installer window will now appear, read the guide on how to install it from your screen.
- You must accept its terms and conditions or click the “I Agree” so that you can proceed to the installation.
- After you completed the installation, check your desktop, and the Nox Player emulator shortcut will be there.
- Launch the Nox Player and then start opening the Google Play Store.
- The Play Store will now ask you to log in to your account. Provide it with the correct details.
- Start looking for the IP Pro app by typing it on the search bar of the Play Store.
- Now download and install the IP Pro app on your PC. It does not take a lot of your time, so be patient while waiting for it.
- After that, check the home of the Nox Player. You can open the IP Pro app on your computer by clicking the icon.
If there’s a problem on the Google Play Store and you cannot access it, you might want to check our next topic.
Installing The IP Pro APK On Emulator
We will also guide you on the installation method of the IP Pro APK in case you have trouble. Keep in mind that this is optional only and you don’t need to do it in case you can run and download apps from the Play Store.
- To install the IP Pro APK on your emulator, start by looking for this app on the Google search engine.
- After that, save the APK file into your computer then run it.
- Now open the emulator program installed on your PC and then look drag the file into the window screen of Nox Player.
- Once you do this, the installer will appear. Follow the instruction, and then you will be able to install the IP Pro app on your Windows 10/8/7 or Mac with this method.
Doing this method will require the IP Pro app to update manually because you won’t be able to update it automatically due to the APK is not an official version from the Google Play Store.
But worry not, you can still update it, you just need to replace the APK file with the newest version of the IP Pro app.
Installing the IP Pro is straight-forward even though it is not an official release for the Windows or Mac. With this method, you don’t have to wait for the official one to release, you can enjoy using the Android version of IP Pro on your PC right away.
- Broken Universe: Tower Defense For PC – Windows & Mac Download - December 1, 2022
- Dungeon of Gods For PC – Windows & Mac Download - December 1, 2022
- Bub’s Puzzle Blast! For PC – Windows & Mac Download - December 1, 2022
Table of Contents