Hello friends, are you looking for creating motion graphics on a computer or laptop using the Alight Motion for PC? In that case, we can help you install it.
The Alight Motion app is a beautiful app from the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store that many people are using for creating professional-quality moving animation.
It can also use for creating video editing, adding significant video effects, and video composting. This application comes with multiple layering of graphics, video, and audio, which is very useful for video creation.
You can also modify and change the color of the video because of its color and visual effects correction. When you finished creating videos, it will give you an option to export it as an MP4 video or GIF based moving image.
This software can be found and download from App Store and Play Store for free; however, it has only the basic features, functions and has a watermark on it. Upgrading your account into the premium will remove the limitation as well as the watermark.
Because of its great features, it is no wonder that many people will try to find the Alight Motion app for PC. However, this app is compatible only with smartphones running Android or iOS.
In order to download and install the Alight Motion app on Windows or Mac, there are several things that you need to do. Keep in mind that this method is not an official version, but this gives you the ability to run it on PC even without the official Windows and Mac of this app.
Alight Motion For PC – How To Download & Install On Your Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac
Because this application has no official version for the popular OS like Windows or Mac, we are going to run the Android version of the Alight Motion app into your PC. To do this, you need a unique tool that allows you to run an Android Operating System.
We recommend using the Android version instead of iOS because it is easier to run and is free. The tool that you are going to install into your computer is the Nox App Player emulator.
- Go to your favorite search engine and then look for the Nox App Player emulator. Enter their official website and then find the download section.
- Click the download from their site and save the installer to your PC.
- Launch the Nox App Player installer and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Click the “Install” button and wait for the installation to finish.
- Check your desktop once you completed the installation and double click the Nox App Player if you cannot find it, browse your list of programs.
- Once the window of Nox Player has appeared, find and click the Google Play Store icon to start it.
- Before you can access it, you need to enter the login information of your Play Store account.
- Click the search button and start looking for the Alight Motion app.
- Once you found this app, click the install button and then wait for it to complete.
- Check the home of the Nox App Player, and the Alight Motion on PC will be there.
- Click its icon, and finally, you can enjoy running it on your computer.
The following steps are the necessary installation of the emulator and the Alight Motion app on a computer.
There’s also another method to install this app if you are having trouble logging into your Play Store account. Check the information below regarding this in case you get that problem.
Installing The Alight Motion APK
This method will bypass the requirements of an account for the Play Store, which is suitable for people who cannot use their accounts. But if you want to try this even though you can access Play Store, then you are also free to do it.
- Open a new tab in your web browser and then look for the Alight Motion APK from the google search. Save this APK file into your computer.
- Run the Nox Player emulator, but don’t set the window to maximize.
- Go to the APK file of Alight Motion and then drag this file into its window.
- Now, release it, and the installation of the Alight Motion app will start.
In this way, you don’t need to have a Play Store account to download and install the Alight Motion on Windows 7/8/10 PC. However, there is a small disadvantage using this method.
The automatic update from the Google Play Store will not work for this app since you downloaded it from an external source. To install it, you need to get the latest APK and do again the following and replace the old installation of the Alight Motion.
Increasing The Emulation Speed
Did you know that there’s a way to improve the performance even more? If you are getting lag or unresponsive emulation of the Alight Motion app from your PC, you can enable the virtualization to fix the performance issue.
However, this option is located on the BIOS. Applying incorrect settings will prevent your computer from booting correctly, so be careful.
Now, if you want to do this method, you have to reboot your PC to BIOS. Find the virtualization and set this option as enabled. Remember to save the settings and boot your computer normally.
Go back to the Nox Player emulator and test the speed of the Alight Motion. You will instantly see the boost of performance, but if not, the problem may not be this option but your computer or laptop itself.
Make sure that you have at least 1 GHz speed of processor and 4GB or more RAM because the Alight Motion consumes a lot of memory.
This app may not have an official version for Windows or Mac, but this can be solved easily by using an emulator program. Now, you don’t have to worry about compatibility because you can use the Alight Motion on your PC with the following method.
- Broken Universe: Tower Defense For PC – Windows & Mac Download - December 1, 2022
- Dungeon of Gods For PC – Windows & Mac Download - December 1, 2022
- Bub’s Puzzle Blast! For PC – Windows & Mac Download - December 1, 2022
Table of Contents